1. Open a route from your profile, our create a new route
2. Select the 'Routes' tab on the left section of your screen
3. Click on 'Add'
4. A list will appear featuring routes located on your profile. This in turn means that only routes that are located on your profile can be used for displaying
5. Select an extra route that you would like to display on your current route from the list
6. A second route will now appear on your original route for comparison. Route comparison is not limited to two routes. You can select multiple routes at the same time.
7. You can customize the color of your additional routes by clicking on the colored square underneath your route name
8. I will be changing the route color to blue in the following example:
9. The final result! (Blue)