If you want to use the connector for the first time, it is necessary to install it on your computer. This manual explains this in more detail.
Did you already install the connector but would you like to know more about exporting routes, please see the Manual 'Exporting with the Connector' Windows&macOS.
- Open a route from your route list.
- Click on 'Export' in the upper right corner.
The 'Export to device' screen
The screen below will be shown. Click on the button corresponding to your operating system to install the connector.
Installing for Windows
- You have clicked on 'Windows' to install the connector.
- You will see 'connectorsetup.mis' at the bottom of your screen as a download. You can also find this set up in your explorer under downloads.
Click on file 'open'.
- You will then see a system pop-up with a security warning. Click the 'execute' button here.
The installation will start.
- A 'set-up wizard' will appear, follow the steps described here. Adjust the settings if desired and click through the installation. You will often end up with a screen in which you have to allow the installation.
The connector is now installed and can be used to export routes. How to do this can be found in the Manual 'Exporting with the Connector' Windows&macOS.