- Your 'Timeline' can be found by clicking on 'Profile' first and then on 'Timeline';
- You'll see a time bar and below that your own completed tracks in the same layout as in the 'Activity overview';
- Visitors can see the completed tracks that you have set as public tracks;
- If you want to know what you can do with 'completed tracks', check out 'Manual Activities'.
1. Click on 'Profile'.
2. Click on 'Timeline'.
3. The timeline.
2. Time bar:
- In the 'Time bar', you can navigate to the 'previous' and 'next' month.
2.1 Click on '<' for the previous month.
2.2 Click on '>' for the next month.
3. The icons below the month will show you if any tracks have been completed with MyRoute-app mobile that month:
- Click on the icon below the dates to see the completed track;
- Only the respective track will be shown below;
- If you want to check what you can do with 'completed tracks', check out 'Manual Activities'.
1. The completed tracks with the corresponding icons.